Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cleveland Rocks!

I'm going to Cleveland, baby! The NON-INVASIVE, robotically assisted surgery will take place on Monday, November 3 (I guess I'll be voting absentee). We need to arrive the Wednesday or Thursday beforehand (29th or 30th) for pretesting. We'll have to stay the weekend in a hotel and then have the surgery on Monday. We'll probably get to go home on Saturday, November 8th. 

One last thing: whooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!

I'll make another post with regard to some specifics of the surgery and surgeon as soon as I can. 

2 comments:

Perky Gramma Teaches said...

Such great news!!!
Going to see about taking family leave of some osrt.
moon over parma tonight...

pelierboy said...

I LOVE Cleveland--the Sunshine State. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. And congrats on getting the robotic arm! Are they just throwing that in for fun? Left or right? I've been trying to get one of those since 1977! Glad it's all good news. I'll call soon.